VSI Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- Center Feeding:Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then enters impellor through central entrance hole. It is accelerated in high-speed impellor, then is thrown out at speed of 60-75m/s. When hitting impact plate, it is crushed. Final products come downwards though outlet.
- Ring Feeding:Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then through ring, it is devided into two parts by material-dividing plate. One enters into impellor through the center of material-dividing plate. The other falls down from outside of material-dividing plate. Material, which is thrown out by impellor at speed of 60-75m/s, hits material coming down from outside of material-dividing plate. In this way, material is crushed.
- Advanced double pump oil lubrication system minimizes the maintenance frequency.
- High precision roller bearing, smooth main unit running, and long service time.
- Hydraulic lift cap, easy and convenient replacement and maintenance.
- Over vibration alarm system.
- Special dustproof seal system, outside powder is prevented from entering nozzles .
- Unique feeding method, change between central feeding and central feeding with cascade feeding makes rock on rock and rock on iron possible, both crushing and shaping are achieved.
- Particular material throw head design and reasonable material selection prolongs the service time.