Under the leading role of eccentric sleeve, the movable cone of the HPC Series high-efficiency hydraulic cone crusher does rotary and pendulum movement which drives the broken walls squeeze and twist the raw material between the rolling ace tabular wall and it. According to laminated theory, the raw material is crushed and polished following their own texture by the force from different directions. Stable aggregate are produced finally. The eligible raw material falls down from the gap of the broken wall. The others will be kept crushing until it reaches the desired size.
- High crushing ratio and production efficiency.
- Less spare part consumption and low operation cost.
- Better finished product shape.
- Hydraulic protection and hydraulic clearing, high automatization and less production stop and repairing time.
- Thin oil lubrication makes the service time increase.
- Manifold crushing cavity.
- Easy maintenance and operation. 8. The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy to be operated.